College of Engineering Scholarships
Currently Available Engineering Scholarships
Undergraduate scholarship applications may now be completed and submitted on-line through our secure site at Undergraduate Scholarships.
Additional Non-UTSA Scholarships are also available in the Other Scholarships tab above.
General Scholarship Requirements
All scholarships awarded by the College of Engineering require the recipient to:
- Be actively pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering and in good academic standing with the university.
- Be enrolled as an Engineering major
- Be enrolled as a F/T student (12 semester credit hours for undergraduate students, 9 semester credit hours for graduate students), unless otherwise noted
- Meet any other requirements as stated in the scholarship criteria
- Award amounts are generally divided equally between the two semesters. Students must meet grade and enrollment requirements to receive the remainder of the award.
*The Eligibility Summary does not encompass all of a specific scholarship’s eligibility requirements. For a full list of a scholarship’s eligibility requirements, please download the scholarship’s application or visit the linked website.
Top Scholar Program
The UTSA Top Scholar program combines a merit based scholarship with personalized signature experiences in academics, leadership and community service.
See more information about the UTSA Top Scholar program at www.utsa.edu/topscholar
Air Force ROTC Scholarships
The Air Force ROTC offers In-College Scholarships to college freshmen and sophomores of any major. Visit the Air Force ROTC In-College Scholarships website to learn more about their programs.
Additional scholarships are available through local and national organizations. Visit the following websites to determine eligibility and requirements:
- DiscoverE College Edition
- Buildium’s Build U. Scholarship
- Southwest Section of American Ceramic Society Pence Scholarship
- ¡Adelante! Scholarships
- ACT Foundation Second-Year Scholarship Program for college sophomores
- ASME Scholarship
- Austin-San Antonio Association of Energy Engineers (A-SA-AEE) Foundation Scholarship
- Buick Achievers Scholarship
- Desk and Derrick Educational Trust Scholarship
- Don’t Mess with Texas Scholarship
- The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity Essay Contest
- HENAAC Scholarship
- Jere W. Thompson Scholarship
- NACME Pre-Engineering Scholarship Program
- NASA Intern and Scholarship Program
- The Pressley and Mauise Vinson McPhail/NACME Undergraduate Research Fellowship in Biomedical Engineering
- RMEL Scholarship
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Wayne V Black Scholarship
Submitting Completed Scholarship Applications
Unless otherwise noted, please complete Undergraduate scholarship applications on-line through our secure site at Undergraduate Scholarships.
If scholarships must be mailed in or dropped off in person, then please use the following addresses.
College of Engineering Dean’s Office
UTSA Main Campus
College of Engineering
The University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249